Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- Rental market sees "remarkable" bounce back in activity after lockdown lifted
- Aster Group admit that it's "too early" to see full impact of crisis on housing numbers
- Mortgage repayment holiday by no means 'a freebie' from your lender
- Top tips for landlords, tenants and their pets
- 'Rental distancing': Tenants need to be reassured they don't need to attend a check-out