Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- New all-time high house price records on the horizon: Rightmove
- Managing your property portfolio in the modern age
- How much more does it cost to live in a market town?
- Latest data reveals heightened landlord activity during January
- Budget supermarkets a bigger draw than good schools when moving to a new area