Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- Housing market boom sees cost of moving home rise by 12%
- How has the property industry improved for LGBT+ professionals over the last decade?
- Demand for grade-listed homes continues to rise
- How much extra money can you make by renting out your garage?
- London’s co-living market returning to pre-pandemic levels