Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- The Great British Stand Off: Speculative sellers staying away from the market
- London house prices fall for twelfth month in succession
- There may never be a better time for foreign property investors to bag a slice of London
- Top tips for homebuyers during Brexit
- Landlords Urged to protect their properties ahead of the return of the 'Beast from the East'