Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- How has working from home impacted the property market?
- 63% premium to live near one of London's 'brandmarks'
- Help to Buy completion deadline extended by two months
- Homes to get automatic planning permission in "once in a generation shake-up"
- Co-living enquiries surge by 136% as young couples seek to share cost of living