Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- Buy-to-let clampdown pushing landlords to make an exit
- Still top dog: London continues to be the market to beat despite sluggish price growth
- Do estate agents that stay open longer, sell homes quicker?
- You don't need Love Island for romance, Hull is where it's at
- Combat poverty in your local community with Agents Giving on June 20th