Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- 12 months advanced rent proposition launches to landlords
- A coastal home still tops the list of dream locations for Brits
- First drop in prices this year signals buyers’ market in second half of 2019
- Parents pay up to 102% more to live by the best schools
- London home buyers paying a third of stamp duty receipts