Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- Landlords under pressure: Almost 30% say they may quit in 2021
- Boris Bounce not just restricted to the capital
- Renovation revolution: 15m decide to stay put and create their 'forever home'
- Which Chinese New Year has seen the biggest boost to the UK property market?
- Could landlords use flexible lettings to shield themselves from market uncertainty?