Cosmopolitan living by the beach, an hour from London and only minutes from some of the country’s most outstanding rural landscapes.
Brighton & Hove proudly wears its heart on its sleeve.
The city may be small but its spirit is huge.
From the quaint and rambling charm of the lanes where fishing cottages nestle happily amongst more recent developments, to the wide, tree-lined avenues of Hove and the majestic seafront Regency terraces and crescents, the city is unashamedly proud of its heritage.
- ‘Pay as you get paid’ offer launches at Goodlord
- Fresh calls for government to ramp-up its support for the construction industry
- Lendlord reveal new range of tools for landlords during the coronavirus crisis
- Government urged to remove last remaining barriers preventing all rough sleepers to be housed during crisis
- How to best protect empty buildings