This privacy notice will be kept up to date as our business and internal practices and/or the Data Protection Requirements change and so may be subject to change at any time to reflect any changing activities. The most up to date version will always be available on our website.
We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by the Data Protection Requirements
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
- Landlords under pressure: Almost 30% say they may quit in 2021
- Boris Bounce not just restricted to the capital
- Renovation revolution: 15m decide to stay put and create their 'forever home'
- Which Chinese New Year has seen the biggest boost to the UK property market?
- Could landlords use flexible lettings to shield themselves from market uncertainty?