This privacy notice will be kept up to date as our business and internal practices and/or the Data Protection Requirements change and so may be subject to change at any time to reflect any changing activities. The most up to date version will always be available on our website.
We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by the Data Protection Requirements
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
- Why scrapping Section 21 is not the solution
- Cooling rents and heightened demand see voids drop in November
- How to remain competitive when tech and data becomes ubiquitous
- Bournemouth crowned the most in-demand coastal location of 2021
- Four fifths of prospective first-time buyers claim financial barriers are blocking homeownership