This privacy notice will be kept up to date as our business and internal practices and/or the Data Protection Requirements change and so may be subject to change at any time to reflect any changing activities. The most up to date version will always be available on our website.
We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by the Data Protection Requirements
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
- Housing market boom sees cost of moving home rise by 12%
- How has the property industry improved for LGBT+ professionals over the last decade?
- Demand for grade-listed homes continues to rise
- How much extra money can you make by renting out your garage?
- London’s co-living market returning to pre-pandemic levels