This privacy notice will be kept up to date as our business and internal practices and/or the Data Protection Requirements change and so may be subject to change at any time to reflect any changing activities. The most up to date version will always be available on our website.
We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by the Data Protection Requirements
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
- 12 months advanced rent proposition launches to landlords
- A coastal home still tops the list of dream locations for Brits
- First drop in prices this year signals buyers’ market in second half of 2019
- Parents pay up to 102% more to live by the best schools
- London home buyers paying a third of stamp duty receipts