This privacy notice will be kept up to date as our business and internal practices and/or the Data Protection Requirements change and so may be subject to change at any time to reflect any changing activities. The most up to date version will always be available on our website.
We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by the Data Protection Requirements
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
- Buy-to-let clampdown pushing landlords to make an exit
- Still top dog: London continues to be the market to beat despite sluggish price growth
- Do estate agents that stay open longer, sell homes quicker?
- You don't need Love Island for romance, Hull is where it's at
- Combat poverty in your local community with Agents Giving on June 20th