Terms Of Business
- With effect from 1st June 2019, we will require a cash or card holding deposit, equivalent to one week’s rent, from you when you find a property you wish to rent. This sum is deducted from the final ‘move in’ total, which can be held for a maximum of 15 calendar days or an agreed alternative deadline for agreement.
- A 5-week deposit will be required.
- Guarantors are required with all tenancies, who need to be UK home owners.
- A variable rent will be requested for any properties suitable for pets.
- We will require photographic identification, by way of a passport for each prospective tenant and Biometric Residence Permit for non EU tenants.
- A Tenancy Application form will need to be completed.
- We will require confirmation of where you are or have been living by way of a copy utility bill or similar, which is less than three months’ old.
- We will reference prospective tenants and their guarantors, going back over three years, both where you have been living and where you have been working.
- We accept rent payments by standing order, although credit or debit cards can also be used.
- Move in monies are only accepted by bank transfer or cash, being cleared funds.
- As Landlords, we opt to hold your deposit, but take out insurance with My Deposits.
- A ‘Schedule of Condition’ is provided with all tenancies.
- A Check out Report is provided at the end of the tenancy.
- Buy-to-let clampdown pushing landlords to make an exit
- Still top dog: London continues to be the market to beat despite sluggish price growth
- Do estate agents that stay open longer, sell homes quicker?
- You don't need Love Island for romance, Hull is where it's at
- Combat poverty in your local community with Agents Giving on June 20th
Get in Touch
Please do Get in Touch with us if you are interested in any properties to let in the Brighton and Hove Area - we are always happy to help.