Terms Of Business
- With effect from 1st June 2019, we will require a cash or card holding deposit, equivalent to one week’s rent, from you when you find a property you wish to rent. This sum is deducted from the final ‘move in’ total, which can be held for a maximum of 15 calendar days or an agreed alternative deadline for agreement.
- A 5-week deposit will be required.
- Guarantors are required with all tenancies, who need to be UK home owners.
- A variable rent will be requested for any properties suitable for pets.
- We will require photographic identification, by way of a passport for each prospective tenant and Biometric Residence Permit for non EU tenants.
- A Tenancy Application form will need to be completed.
- We will require confirmation of where you are or have been living by way of a copy utility bill or similar, which is less than three months’ old.
- We will reference prospective tenants and their guarantors, going back over three years, both where you have been living and where you have been working.
- We accept rent payments by standing order, although credit or debit cards can also be used.
- Move in monies are only accepted by bank transfer or cash, being cleared funds.
- As Landlords, we opt to hold your deposit, but take out insurance with My Deposits.
- A ‘Schedule of Condition’ is provided with all tenancies.
- A Check out Report is provided at the end of the tenancy.
- Rental market sees "remarkable" bounce back in activity after lockdown lifted
- Aster Group admit that it's "too early" to see full impact of crisis on housing numbers
- Mortgage repayment holiday by no means 'a freebie' from your lender
- Top tips for landlords, tenants and their pets
- 'Rental distancing': Tenants need to be reassured they don't need to attend a check-out
Get in Touch
Please do Get in Touch with us if you are interested in any properties to let in the Brighton and Hove Area - we are always happy to help.