Terms Of Business
- We will require a £300 cash or card holding fee from you when you find a property you wish to rent, which is deducted from the final ‘move in’ total.
- We charge £100 administration fee per tenancy.
- We charge £85 reference fee per tenant.
- Guarantors are usually required with all tenancies, who need to be UK home owners.
- We will require photographic identification, by way of a passport for each prospective tenant and Biometric Residence Permit for non EU tenants.
- We will require confirmation of where you are or have been living by way of a copy utility bill or similar, which is less than three months’ old.
- We will reference prospective tenants and their guarantors, going back over three years, both where you have been living and where you have been working.
- We accept rent payments by standing order, although credit or debit cards can also be used.
- Move in monies are only accepted by bank transfer or cash, being cleared funds.
- As Landlords, we opt to hold your deposit, but take out insurance with My Deposits.
- A ‘Schedule of Condition’ is provided with all tenancies.
- A Check out Report is provided at the end of the tenancy, for which a fee is charged, dependent on the size of property. Tenants will be advised of the charge at the outset of the tenancy.
Get in Touch
Please do Get in Touch with us if you are interested in any properties to let in the Brighton and Hove Area - we are always happy to help.